Juni Spring Repair Treatment
We invest time and money to keep our skin healthy and fresh, but we sometimes forget our hair needs a little TLC, too. Now is the perfect time to stimulate hair and scalp that have been dulled by winter’s dry, cold air.
We’ve put together a perfect combo-pack to give your hair a fresh start this spring. Combining Juni Hair & Scalp Treatment with Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner, you’ll get a jolt of vitality in your lifeless locks. Juni Hair & Scalp Treatment stimulates follicles and adds shine to your hair. Juni Clarifying Shampoo & Conditioner removes all traces of dirt, oil, and product build-up, while gently conditioning hair for added shine. You’ll notice increased lightness and volume right away.
It’s warming up outside, now get growing!
Includes: Juni Hair & Scalp Treatment (1), Clarifying Shampoo (1) and Conditioner (1).
Wholesale price $70/65PV (Save $9)
This promotion will be available from April 2 to May 15, 2012.
Juni Hair Care is extremely versatile. Here are a few tips to customize your routine.
For additional shine: Juni Hair & Scalp Treatment:
- Rinse hair with warm water. Take generous amount of Jun Hair & Scalp Treatment Oil and gently massage the oil into the scalp in a circular motion. Repeat until the entire scalp has been massaged. Rub the ends of your hair.
- Wrap hair with warm towel and place a hair cap over it (a plastic bag will work, too!). Allow the oil to remain for a half hour.
- Rinse well and follow with Clarifying Shampoo or Nourishing Shampoo.
For manageable, smooth hair: Juni Clarifying Conditioner:
- After blow dry your hair, take a small amount of Juni Clarifying Conditioner in your hand.
- Apply it evenly throughout the hair. Works as a styling cream that gives you the perfect amount of control.
. Yasue Mizukawa: As the external wellness brand manager at XANGO, Yasue Mizukawa has found the perfect outlet for her unique combination of stylistic insight and product expertise. Her industry experience spans over a decade and encompasses a specialized skill set based in product ideation and development; international exposure and expansion; and knowledgeable product training. Yasue is a key professional at XANGO and her involvement in product creation, development and expansion will continue to propel XANGO’s success around the world.